"From the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks."
As someone who has (and continues to) plan events to reach people of all ages, audiences and demographics, finding the right speaker is in no way an easy task. That goes with out saying especially when it comes to a faith filled event for an organization, parish or diocese. So it comes with personal experience and a great desire to be a resource to those who work hard to find solid, dynamic, high caliber and quality speakers to meet the needs of their events.
The importance of the right speaker can often times be trivialized, overlooked or underestimated and in that becomes the single most reason why events can be perceived as lack luster or uneventful (pun intended).
It is my goal, therefore, to provide you with the necessary information you need to make the right decision given your event, and if there's a fit, to humbly serve you and your parish or organization in making this the best faith filled experience possible. Of the many talented, gifted and dynamic Catholic speakers you have at your disposal, I am humbled, honored and privileged to be considered among them and by you.
A Committed & Professional Catholic Evangelist
If I am selected as a speaker, I guarantee an unwavering commitment to delivering on the expectations and goals you have for your event. In each event I am asked to serve, I strive to faithfully and dynamically articulate and communicate the Gospel message and the many wonderful treasures and gifts we have in our Catholic faith. I work diligently and collaboratively with each event planner(s) to cater and tailor each talk to your liking in hopes to make every engagement one that is efficacious in your community and ultimately in the Lord's Vineyard. I give every event my 150% effort and preach it like it's my last. Bottom line - I'm all about helping people encounter Jesus Christ.
What I Offer You
As a speaker hired for your event, I can promise to deliver you three very important things to consider:
- A dynamic, passionate, engaging and inspirational delivery of the topics of your choice. They don't call me "Man on Fire" for no reason! My gift and passion is to take the great riches of the Catholic faith and deliver them in a way that is relatable, understandable and easily received by all so as to make the event a dialogue rather than a monologue. As an instrument for God, I promise to move and engage your audience in a way that inspires them to embrace our call to holiness.
- An orthodox presentation of the faith. Make no mistake, I am a Catholic who is faithful to the Magisterium and teachings of our One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I believe and profess all that the holy Catholic teaches, believes and proclaims to be revealed by God and this will shine through in every talk or presentation I deliver. This is not about my message but God's Message through me.
- A valued added engagement. In each of my events, I encourage and welcome opportunities to serve in your parish or community whether that is providing additional talks to the youth, elderly, or special focused groups that would be of benefit. I'm not here to nickel and dime you but rather ensure this engagement is fruitful, impactful and longstanding within your community.
Areas of Expertise
I have been blessed over my course of 13 years in ministry to minister to all ages groups and that continues to be the case in my speaker ministry today.
That said, I have experience speaking to the following audiences:
- Young Adults
- High School Youth
- Jr. High School Youth
- Elementary School Aged Children
- Engaged or Married Couples
- Men's Groups
- Catholic Business Professionals
- Leadership Oriented Groups or Organizations
- Parish Staff or Ministry Groups
- Jr. High or High School Staffs
Although I am open to delivering talks or presentations in any format you need, my experience has been as follows:
- As a retreat master/leader (Confirmation, Young Adults, Men, Marriage, School Staff)
- As a retreat speaker/small group facilitator
- As a conference keynote speaker
- As a conference workshop presenter
- As a conference Master of Ceremonies
- As a catechist or instructor (keep in mind I don't separate evangelization from any role mentioned above!)
My list of topics include (but are not limited to):
- Theology of the Body
- Dating from a Catholic Perspective
- Male Spirituality
- Sanctified Work: Life as a Catholic Professional
- Living a Sacramental Marriage
- Prayer & Discernment
- Mercy & Healing
- How to be a Catholic in a Modern World
- Catholicism: What we believe, Why we believe it and How do we live it
Ready to move forward?
If what I offer fits what you're looking for then please click on the button below to find out my availability and book me for your event. Once you submit the request someone will contact you for further information. I thank you in advance for your kind consideration and look forward to serving you in the battle for souls all for the glory of God!